Iron, Odor, Manganese Filtration
Why is our New Hampshire Aeration System better?
Custom built systems: We custom design and build all of our New Hampshire water treatment systems in-house. We take pride in the fact that we are not limited by ties to any particular franchise or manufacturer. This allows us to select the best possible components for the application. We don't agree with the one-size-fits-all philosophy. We carefully analyze your particular New Hampshire water profile, and build an New Hampshire aeration system specifically to target your issues. This way, you and your family will get the highest quality New Hampshire water possible.
Are there other treatment options available?
- For very low level (background) sulfur odor, a carbon cartridge filter may be recommended.
- In some cases, a well chlorination is recommended.
Aeration System FAQ's
- Eliminates Iron: Rust Colored staining and metallic taste
- Removes Sulfur ("Rotten Egg") Odor
- System oxidizes iron and collects ferric iron in the filter media. Periodically, the iron that is captured in the treatment media is backwashed from the filter tank.